We supply a range of general farm equipment suitable for dairy and livestock farmers. Follow the links below to find out about products that can help improve efficiency on the farm, improve animal welfare and enhance profitability.
We also supply and install Mullerup automatic feeding equipment.
Research has shown that cows that use a brush can produce up to 3.5% more milk. Not only do cleaner cows help to improve hygiene levels generally, but when cows have clean skin they can release heat easier to cool themsleves down. Cow brushes remove loose hair and dead skin, and also parasites that may be present, and cows love them!
We offer a choice of two cow brushes from GEA Farm Technologies – the E-brush and the M-brush. Both include the following features:
- Long and short bristles for maximum brushing efficiency
- Bristles made of wear-resistant nylon improve the longevity of the brush
- Automatically reversed startup direction maximises brush life
- The plastic shaft that holds the brush will break when overloaded to prevent damage to the brush and cow
- Safety further ensured through guards for the motor and gear box and insulation to all components
- Robust gear box, galvanised main frame and shock absorbers
- Optional clamps and fasteners enable clamping onto cubicle frames as well as wall-mounting.
Rotating horizontal cow brush
Compact pendulum style enables easy integration into most livestock buildings
Rotating angled cow brush
Angled construction allows cows to groom their sides and flanks as well as their backs
As well as supply and fitting, we can advise you regarding the type of brush(es) that will suit your building and stock, and the best position for installation.
Royal De Boer and Norbco cubicles
We offer both Norbco and Royal De Boer cubicles. Our most popular types of cubicles are:
Norbco Megabend cubicle
- Comfortable stall design
- Unobstructed lunge space
- Various mounting options
- Available in various neck rail heights and stall lengths to suit heifers up to large mature cows
- Suitable for use with any type of bedding material
- Durable construction – strong high-tensile 2 3/8” OD 10 gauge pre-galvanized tubing
- Easy to install.
- High occupancy rates
- Spacious design
- Comfort and safety
- Excellent forward lunge room
- Sideways lunge room
- Unique 38º angle provides simultaneous adjustment for both height and length
- Optimal neck rail position
- Free space over lower rail
- Made from 60mm galvanised steel
- Easy installation
- Flexible and easy adjustment
- Ideal for sand beds with variable surface height
- Compatible with most systems
- Excellent value for money
- Kingshay – developed, tested and proven
- Rail- or floor-mounted options
- Available in a range of sizes.
Houle slurry scrapers
We offer a range of slurry scrapers including:
Automatic slurry scraper – cable
- Available for passageway lengths of up to 180m.
- Easy-to-use, simple to program control panels for 24-hour usage save labour.
- High level of cow comfort due to quietness of the machine and clean, dry operation.
- Obstacle detection ensures maximum safety for the cow.
- Suitable for installation in new as well as existing passageways of different widths.
- On rubber floors, urethane blades give smooth operation and optimal cleaning.
- Steel blades fitted in passageways with concrete floors ensure a long lifespan even when used for sand-laden manure.
SRone robotic slurry scraper
- Optimum barn hygiene in all slatted passageways
- Healthy feet, well conditioned animals = reduced treatment costs
- Extremely agile robot cleans corners, edges and angles
- Able to handle loads of up to 100 kg with integral safety switching
- Animal-friendly design ensures immediate acceptance by the cows = stress-free atmosphere in the barn
- Low-maintenance, long service life technology = low maintenance costs
- Quick rubber lip replacement = only a few manual steps to remove the scraper
- Saves work time and effort